Sunday, March 18, 2012

This Week Has Been A Bummer

I've been trying to walk daily to get my stamina built up. My goal was to walk twice a day but I didn't make it this week week. I was looking forward to  going to see Leigh High Schools production of Fiddler On The Roof and to the Relief Society's Anniversary celebration.

Last week mom had a head cold and then this week it went into her chest.

Thursday I went to visit my friend Daisy and her mom Sascha. I was able to help Sascha with a project the she was working for Leitz Elementary school. It felt good to help. Well I got mom's chest cold. So needless to say we did not go and see Jeremy. Mom's boy by another mother. I also did not feel up to going to the Relief Society celebration. I actually spent Saturday in bed. I'm feeling better but not back to where I was before I got seek Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment