Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Great Aunt !

I like to think I'm a pretty great aunt. (I know that sounds a little prideful) My niece Candalyn Marble Winder called yesterday to tell us that she is expecting her first child in September so I'm going to be a great aunt. I'm so excited for her!

Thursday I had my first treatment for my last cycle. If all goes well by this time next week I will have completed my chemo. I received the results for the CA-125 blood test. It is a test to track some types of cancers. The preferred range is 0-35 my result is 13. Once again the treatment has affected my feet but they don't seem to be as bad as before.

This afternoon I had a visit for a lady who has been coming to church. I met her the Sunday I went and taught the Gospel Essentials class. We really seemed to connect. Sabrina brought me flowers and dinner. We asked her if she knew much about computers. I'm having problems with my wireless printer. She spent a couple of hours trying to get it to work we had no success :( .

I so appreciate her help!

No comments:

Post a Comment