Thursday, January 12, 2012

Four Down Two To Go!

When I met with my doctor in October I was told that the plan would be to have six cycles of treatments. First week would be Carboplatin and Gemzar, the next week just Gemzar then one week off. As of this moment I have had 4 cycles...JUST TWO MORE TO GO!!!!!! Everything went well, getting the needle in the port to start the treatment, the treatment. Now if my blood counts will behave themselves I should have my last treatment on Feb 23rd.

My nurse told me today that Dr Jeske this morning was dilated to 4 centimeters it looks like I will not be seeing her next week. I hope all goes well for her. Her due date is January 20th.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Lori!! Only 2 more to go. That is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad it went well and glad you're getting to the end of these -- wishing the best for your doctor too!

    ReplyDelete