Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Update: Baby, Etc

When my sister Merri Lea and her husband were here to visit Lisa and Candalyn between Christmas and New Years they convinced me that I really should replace my laptop and desktop and printer. I went on line and purchased a new HP laptop and printer with my employee discount. They arrived. Rich, Merri Lea and Ella came over and removed the old computers and installed the new equipment. It has been wonderful...lighter computer and can sit on my couch and print. When I set up this blog I didn't write down the pass word and could not remember it. It took me a while to get it reset.

Yesterday I had a doctors appointment. I went expecting to see a different doctor because on Thursday Dr Jeske was dilated to 4 centimeters. Well no baby yet. I was really glad to see her. She once again told me how pleased with what the chemo is doing.

I'm still having a challenge with my feet. It feels like they are bruised and hurts to walk on them. I couldn't get my shoes on yesterday and had to wear my Crocs.  Today they are feeling better. Hope they continue to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment