Saturday, January 5, 2013

Greatful For Others

Today is Saturday. Very lazy day. One of the issues I've been having with the chemo treatments is I seem to be anemic. I asked a few people at work about protein drinks. A good friend Gaynor suggested a brand to try. She told me it was sold at Target and Trader Joe's. It has several flavors, chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, cookies and cream, banana, mint chocolate chip. I had found chocolate and vanilla at Trader Joe's. I thought I would see if Target had some of the other flavors. I couldn't find it there. So back to Trader Joe's. I took a can to show my Dr on Thursday and see what she thought of it. She said it is a good supplement.

As you can see the title of this post doesn't really have anything to do with the above comments. So here we go. I have a former missionary companion who I have been able to reconnect with through Facebook. When I shared with her that I had started my blog and the address she posted it. A couple of her friends wanted to contact me and offer their support. What a wonderful feeling to know that those who you do not know you care enough to offer support and encouragement and offer to help in any way they can. Thanks Elisabeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment