Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lemon Earrings

Today was a good Sunday. Good church meetings. Was able talk to all the people I needed today. I was asked to sit on a board of review this afternoon. When a young man is ready to advance to a new rank in scouting they come before 2 or 3 adults and they are asked a few questions about their experiences during the current rank. There are also certain things that they need to do and Merit Badges that they need to have completed. I have been invited to sit on a few. It is a nice experience to see the young men grow and advance in scouting. It happened to be at the Corcoran's home. As I was getting to leave they handed me a little pink package. With in the paper was a pair of earrings that are lemons. I can't wait to wear them. I'm a little tired this evening. But all is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment