Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Lord's Day

Today was a great day! Since it has been a little over 2 weeks since I've had a treatment I was feeling really good and was able to attend church today. I have not been able to function as a ward missionary as I would like but today I was able to give the lesson in the Gospel Essentials Sunday school class today. I was wonderful to be able to teach.. Teaching is one of my loves and miss it when I have not done it for a while. I made a new friend today Sabrina. There was a wonderful connection. All three meetings were wonderful and fulfilling I'm grateful for the blessings of the gospel. My special Sunday visitor came today I so appreciate her visits. A few weeks ago I mentioned that I had received a special package and in that package was lovely yellow beaded bracelet. I wore it today it reminded me of all the love and support that I have received. I plan to wear it often. Hope you all had a special Sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment