Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blessing Of Church Membership

I'm so grateful for parents who found the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm not sure what my life would be like if they had not joined the church and raised me as they did. I'm not sure if I would be able to endure what I've been asked to endure in this life. I know I would not have the friends that I have in the church.

Because of the church I have been able to call upon holders of the Priesthood to give me blessings of health and comfort. I know that I can have faith in the words and promises that are spoken and that they come from my Heavenly Father. I'm grateful to know that I'm a daughter of my Heavenly Father and I have an elder brother who loved me enough to suffer for my sins, who showed me that I can over come the temptations, challenges and disappointments in life and that if I am true and faithful I can have all that my Father has.

No comments:

Post a Comment