Friday, October 14, 2011

So Glad It Is Friday

I guess the liver biopsy took more out of me then I thought it would. Today was one LONG DAY!

I still have two weeks before the treatments start. It is also going to be a long 2 weeks.

Today I had lunch with 2 women (they are sisters) that I used to work with and their mother. We still get together on Friday's for lunch. It has been a few weeks since we have gotten together  for various reasons. It was great to see them. Faye took a tumble and broke, no the correct term is crushed her shoulder. She seems to be doing OK.

It has been great having Lisa (my sister from Utah) here to help take care of mom. Mom is doing great, she doesn't think so but she is

Update: I have a pre-op appointment on Friday in preperation for the port to be inserted.

1 comment:

  1. rest up over the weekend -- give Lisa and Keith and mom a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete